Think you may have bed bugs?
While it can be difficult to discern if you are experiencing a bed bug infestation, there are a few clear-cut signs to look out for:
- Bodily signs like multiple, swollen, red bites
- Remnants left behind such as bed bug exoskeletons, fecal matter, and blood spots
If you notice any of these signs of bed bugs in your home or commercial space, don’t hesitate. Call NY Bed Bug Dogs for an inspection immediately so our team can take care of the problem!
Trust Trained Bed-Bug Sniffing Dogs to Find Them
Bed bug dogs are one of the most efficient techniques of finding the source of your bed bug invasion. Both our dogs and our dog trainers have been verified with full qualifications, including:
- Our dogs have been trained by master canine trainers
- They have received at least 800 hours of training in bed bug detection
- They are 96-98% effective in detecting bed bugs within a 3-foot radius
- They inspect daily and work side-by-side with experienced dog handlers on a daily basis
Getting Rid of Bed Bugs in your NYC, Long Island, or NJ Home or Business
Bedbug-sniffing dogs are one of the most effective strategies when it comes to finding the source. But along with our experienced, highly-trained canine friends, we offer a variety of pest removal methods.
Many exterminators will simply spray a pesticide and call it a day, which has limited effects, can be toxic, and is not eco-friendly. Our team is experienced in Cryonite treatment, a completely “green” and incredibly effective bed bug removal technique. This method uses the natural cooling properties of carbon dioxide to literally freeze bed bugs in their tracks.
If any chemicals are necessary to rid your home of a bed bug infestation, our team ensures that we use the lowest chemical levels necessary in order to keep your home and family safe. This is also has the smallest ecological impact possible. We will discuss any safety hazards and precautions thoroughly beforehand so that you and your family are completely aware of what is being introduced into your home.