Bed Bug control in Long Island, New York City, Westchester and New Jersey.
NYBedbugdogs.com gets nearly a hundreds calls every month. Bedbugs problem in the Tri-State area are increasing exponentially. Call us a FREE phone quote at 866-665-DOGS (866-665-3647)
Here are the Bedbug Facts
- Reddish-brown, wingless insect up to ¼ inch long.
- They can infest all types of environments, even
expensive, luxurious homes
- Sanitation and cleanliness have no bearing
on their presence.
- Feed every 7-10 days with 1-3 bites per feeding
- Can survive 400+ days without blood meals.
- Travel in bags, boxes, and furniture to new
homes and hosts.
- Bedbug saliva acts as an analgesic and
anti-coagulant, which prevents you from feeling pain during bites
- Can take up to 5 days for the itch and irritation associated with the bites to appear. This often makes it very difficult to determine precisely where one is being bitten
- Their small size and tendency to hide in seams, cracks, and crevices make them very difficult to see and treat.
- Several treatments are typically necessary to get rid of an infestation, due to the cryptic nature associated with these bugs.